Limited edition and encased in a beautifully designed box featuring campus winter scenes and iconic buildings, each door is opened to unveil a treat produced by alumni, parents and friends of Marquette University including:
- Marshall Morehead, Comm ’01, Truffle Hill Chocolates
- Michael Gantz, Bus Ad '05, Verena Street Coffee Co.
- Brandon Ollhoff, Eng ’19, County Line Sugar Bush
- Mei-Lyn Nelson, Grad '07, Original Cheesehead Factory & Store
- Dan Bieser, Arts ’83, Tabal Chocolates
- Pat Murphy, Arts ’86, Ultimate Confections
- Charlie Koenen, Marquette Community Partner, BeeVangelists
- Andrew, Dent ’15, and Elizabeth, H Sci ’13, Grad ’15, Welles, Rubi Reds
- Annette Conrad, MU Parent, Edible Impressions
- Bart, Eng ’92, and Patti, Comm ’95, Bohne, Olive Promotions
A portion of proceeds from this curated gift box benefits Marquette's Bridge to the Future Fund which provides financial aid assistance to current students.
The physical box is 15 inches high x 11 inches wide x 4 inches, with each daily item being contained within a 3 inch square cube. All items are non-perishable, and refrigeration is not needed upon receipt of the box.
A Perfect Gift
"I wanted to let you know how delighted my 92 year old aunt was when she opened her package yesterday. So delighted in fact that while she understood it was a countdown to Christmas, she said there was no way she could wait until December and had already sampled the treats for days 1 thru 4. She let me know that all were delicious and she's looking forward to sampling each day's "surprise." Thank you again, you definitely brightened our day. What a great start to our holiday season."
- Janis S.
NOTE: Free shipping! This gift box begins shipping on November 1st regardless of the date that you select during the check-out process, so everyone receives it prior to Dec 1st.
Delicious Food Delivered was started in 2021 as the Milwaukee Food Tours gift box business began expanding beyond Milwaukee. We've always been energized by connecting people with delicious foods from their local area. In partnership with wonderful artisans throughout the Midwest, we're now delivering hand-picked, locally sourced, delicious foods in gift boxes for Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Michigan.