Contact us about pre-ordering for 2022.
Behind each door you'll find a delicious shareable treat from our beloved collection of 24 artisans located throughout the state of Illinois. The Advent calendar features delicious items made by Illinois small businesses including:
- Peppermint Bark from Morkes Chocolates (Palatine, IL)
- Metropolis Coffee (Chicago, IL)
- Chocolate Chip Rice Crispy Treat from Chicago-founded Blake's Seed Bar
- 2 oz. jar of locally sourced honey from Heaven's Honey
- Cinnamon Roasted Nuts from Completely Nuts
- 5 ounce jar of Marionberry Preserve from Galena Canning Company
- Tea from Whimsy Tea (Springfield, IL)
- 2 of their famous Giant Non-Pariels from Long Grove Confectionery (Long Grove, IL)
- Beer Nuts (Bloomington, IL)
- Hot chocolate cup with marshmallows and sprinkles from Twisted Cookie (Forest Park)
- Rosemary Salt from Pixie Dust Salts complete with recipe to make something delicious this season
- Beef Jerky from Think Jerky
- Chocolate covered Oreos with Christmas sprinkles from Hollingworth Candies (Lockport, IL)
- Molded chocolate Santa from Anderson's Candy Shop (Richmond, IL)
- The squishiest marshmallows ever from Katherine Anne's (Chicago, IL)
- Chicago Johnny's pizza seasoning - since we can't send pizza in the mail!
- Apple Pie Dried Fruit Jerky from Watermelon Road (Effingham, IL)
- Wooden ornament of Illinois
- Caramel popcorn from Abe's Gourmet Popcorn (Belleville, IL)
- 1/4 lb of divine toffee from Terry's Toffee (Chicago, IL)
- Metric Coffee (Chicago, IL)
- Set of caramels from Dulce Caramels
- Hot Chocolate straight from the Christkindlmarket in Daley Plaza made by Bob's Belgium Hot Chocolate (Berwyn, IL )
- Butter Cookies from Lambs Farm (Libertyville, IL)
The physical box is 21 inches high x 14 inches wide x 4 inches, with each shareable daily item being contained within a 3 inch square cube. All items are non-perishable, and refrigeration is not needed upon receipt of the box.
Delicious Food Delivered was started in 2021 as the Milwaukee Food Tours gift box business began expanding beyond Milwaukee. We've always been energized by connecting people with delicious foods from their local area. In partnership with wonderful artisans throughout the Midwest, we're now delivering hand-picked, locally sourced, delicious foods in gift boxes for Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Michigan.