Limited edition and encased in a beautifully designed box featuring campus winter scenes and iconic buildings, each door is opened to unveil a treat produced by alumni, parents and friends of Marquette University including:
- Marshall Morehead, Comm ’01, Truffle Hill Chocolates
- Michael Gantz, Bus Ad '05, Verena Street Coffee Co.
- Brandon Ollhoff, Eng ’19, Country Line Sugar Bush
- Mei-Lyn Nelson, Grad '07, Original Cheesehead Factory & Store
- Dan Bieser, Arts ’83, Tabal Chocolates
- Pat Murphy, Arts ’86, Ultimate Confections
- Charlie Koenen, Marquette Community Partner, BeeVangelists
- Andrew, Dent ’15, and Elizabeth, H Sci ’13, Grad ’15, Welles, Rubi Reds
- Annette Conrad, MU Parent, Edible Impressions
- Bart, Eng ’92, and Patti, Comm ’95, Bohne, Olive Promotions
A portion of proceeds from this curated gift box benefits Marquette's Bridge to the Future Fund which provides financial aid assistance to current students.
The physical box is 15 inches high x 11 inches wide x 4 inches, with each daily item being contained within a 3 inch square cube. All items are non-perishable, and refrigeration is not needed upon receipt of the box.
NOTE: Free shipping! This gift box will begin shipping on November 10th, arriving no later than December 12th, regardless of the date that you may select during the check-out process. This is to ensure that everyone receives their orders prior to December 12th.