Unwrap 12 delightful surprises from some Wisconsin's most cherished companies.
- Sherwood's Fabulous Fudge from Racine, WI
- Roasted Nuts from West Allis
- An Original Cheesehead Factory magnet paired with Wisconsin chocolate
- Christmas Popcorn Mix from Milwaukee, WI
- Door County Montmorency Cherries
- Honey from one of Wisconsin's oldest honey producers
- Mistletoe Mocha from Berres Brothers
- Seroogy's Chocolates for their famous meltaway bars
- County Line Maple Syrup from central Wisconsin
- Salted Caramels from Cream City Caramels
- Tri-Mix Chocolate Covered Cranberries
- 1/4 lb of toffee from Neimann's Homemade Candies
The physical box is 15 inches high x 11 inches wide x 4 inches, with each daily item being contained within a 3 inch square cube. All items are non-perishable, and refrigeration is not needed upon receipt of the box.
A Perfect Gift
"I wanted to let you know how delighted my 92 year old aunt was when she opened her package yesterday. So delighted in fact that while she understood it was a count down to Christmas, she said there was no way she could wait until December and had already sampled the treats for days 1 thru 4. She let me know that all were delicious and she's looking forward to sampling each day's "surprise." Thank you again, you definitely brightened our day. What a great start to our holiday season."
- Janis S.
NOTE: Free shipping! This gift box will begin shipping on November 10th regardless of the date that you may select during the check-out process.
Delicious Food Delivered was started in 2021 as the Milwaukee Food Tours gift box business began expanding beyond Milwaukee. We've always been energized by connecting people with delicious foods from their local area. In partnership with wonderful artisans throughout the Midwest, we're now delivering hand-picked, locally sourced, delicious foods in gift boxes for Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Michigan.